Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Success

I’ve listened to the interview twice. I liked this video because it is always interesting to know what other people think.
I it is going to be quit difficult to write what people think success is but still I’ll try.
The first question was “How to define success?”
Opinions: being happy, reach goals, leave a long life, having fun, being satisfied how a person raised their children, sustain them, success is measured by the happiness, the quality of relationships that you have with people who are surrounding you, being able to use your talents to help others, for some success if education.
People sometime blame others by not having success. For example ex-fiancé, some think that everything depends on yourself, and only you can say to yourself go on, you can do it. You need to have an aspiration. What about poor person being successful? If he is satisfied with a daily life- yes. Being successful to nearly all is being rich.
The definition of success through the years changes, at the age of 6 for example is ice-cream, then it is something else that is important for each one of us.
To end it all up, I will say that to me success is something I can not rich, but if I reach it is no more for me a success. I write it to the point that success changes, as others say in the interview. I agree with the opinion of many people that I’ve listened to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ozn2H02Euc

No comments:

Post a Comment